News

The laundry room in the garage appears to be the point where this fire started! Six people escaped an early morning house fire Monday after two Albany men woke up the residents inside and helped them to safety. Eric O'Brien was walking from an area... Read more
A laundry room fire at a housing center in Longview led to the evacuation of more than 60 people Wednesday morning. Crews responded to scene at the Community House, located at 1107 Broadway Street, just after 8 a.m. The first crews on the scene... Read more
Century High School band teacher Jim Dunlop lost his dog and pet bird in the March 31 fire. He was in Utah at the time, and said his mother was house sitting. She was doing laundry when a fire broke out in the dryer. for full story: BEAVERTON, Ore... Read more
The fire broke out shortly after 11 a.m. and spread from the dryer into the attic. Spitz smelled smoke and saw flames inside the dryer, Albany Fire Department Spokeswoman Wanda Omdahl said. http://democratherald.com/news/local/dryer-causes-a-house-... Read more
Dryer Vent Wizard of the Valley was announced as a 2016 Super Service Award winner! This is the highest honor given annually to the top 5% of qualifying businesses on Angie’s List. Congratulations to Mark Read more

Pages